Alternatives to Chargify
If you have regular customers, sites like Chargify will be the solution you’ve been looking for, for all recurring billing needs. Whether it is a monthly or weekly sale, recurring product order, or anything in between, Chargify will take the guesswork out of setting up payment plans for you as a business owner.
What is Chargify?
Chargify is a mobile solution to helping your business collect auto or recurring payments from customers. Sites like Chargify will not only speed up the payment process, they will help avoid returned checks, non-payment issues, and help with customer retention (because customers know they are going to be billed for your services).
So, what are the benefits of using sites like Chargify?
- You have full visibility of recurring subscriptions and payments. You can keep track of customers in one place.
- It automatically sends out invoices for you. Your accounting professionals can do more important work now.
- For ACH withdrawals, late fees, or EFT, there are also parameters you can set, based on your business needs.
- You can customize the program, based upon the goods/services you sell as a business owner.
There are also some drawbacks to sites like Chargify, which include:
- Customers can still cancel. Simply changing a credit card will undo the auto-bill or renewal.
- Sometimes you still have to edit invoices. This should automatically update on the system for you.
- It can be difficult to get started. If you aren’t familiar with the platform/technology, there is a learning curve to using it for business.
Customers will pay usage fees and subscription fees when relying on Chargify. Therefore, it is important to get a personalized quote, based upon your business use needs. Doing this will eliminate redundancy, and help you get the fairest pricing possible, when using this subscription service for automatic billing for your customer base.
Benefits of Alternatives to Chargify
Chargify is not cheap to use. And, there are fees as well as subscription costs, and every upgrade will also result in increased pricing. So, as a business owner, you might want to look for less-costly alternative programs which are similar. In addition to the pricing, some benefits of choosing an alternative are:
- Fewer kinks or bugs. Every software program has its issues, but many complain of downtime and issues with invoicing with Chargify.
- You can optimize based upon your business needs. Some programs/companies allow you to custom-tailor a program for your industry/niche business.
- You can add, modify, or remove certain features. If you don’t need it, why would you pay for it as a business owner?
You have enough to think of when it comes to keeping customers happy and maximizing profits; so, why have to add one more thing to the list? If you have repeat customers, below are a few alternatives to Chargify to consider, for billing purposes, and to assist you with the accounting processes which takes place in your organization.
This is a site like Chargify for recurring bills. If you have clients who pay you on a recurring basis, or you need to pay vendors regularly, this is the program which can help you set up those automatic payments.
Some similarities include:
Some of the differences are:
- The ability to set up customer/client accounts based upon pay frequency.
- You can quickly set up recurring payments, so you don’t have to bill clients monthly.
- You don’t have to send out invoices routinely. The program will do this for you.
- Auto communications can be modified and you can change how you bill clients.
- You can create custom alerts and calendaring, based upon your business needs.
- There are features you can add/remove, based upon how you want to set up client accounts for billing purposes.
Starting at $99 per month for each user, it is not the cheapest, but it is not the costliest option either for recurring billing-software. You can modify the plans, and you can choose from premium or bulk plans, based upon the size of your business and how many people are going to be using the platform on a routine basis as well.
2. Bill Quick
As the name implies, if you need quick billing solutions, this is an alternative to Chargify to consider using. Set up auto-payments, renewals, invoicing, and more. It is easy to use for any business.
Visit Bill Quick
Some similarities include:
Some of the differences include:
- The ability to set up recurring payments, on specific dates based on client needs.
- You can quickly modify settings, depending on what your client needs/wants to pay.
- You can set up payment alerts, and auto-invoicing, so your client still gets their bill.
- It has budget forecasting. This can help you with billing and automation in the future.
- Financial reporting and billing make your life easier as a business owner.
- You can track, edit, and otherwise modify how billing practices run in your offices.
When using Bill Quick, there are options from as low as $15 each month, for each user within your company. Of course, there are very large companies which might rely on the software as well. If so, you can also call in to get a quote, in order to ensure the best pricing, and full-feature package you want to use for your company’s billing needs.
With Fuse Bill, you have a premier accounting and recurring payment program, allowing you to easily bill your customers, and ensuring you are not missing payments or dealing with late payments each month.
Some similarities with Chargify are:
Some of the differences are:
- Auto billing and renewal options. You can set up alerts for every customer or client.
- You can modify or edit payment amounts. From there, set up recurring billing going forward.
- Payment management and customer maintenance features help you build and retail relationships with clients.
- There are additional features you can choose from when setting up recurring billing.
- You can modify payment amounts (once or moving forward) based upon the client service needs.
- Invoicing redundancy is eliminated, as invoices are sent out prior to the billing date with each client you do business with.
If your company would like to use this online-based program, it will cost $189 per month, for every user. Clients also have the option to get a premier plan, or go with a personalized-quote, in order to set up parameters, and restrictions, based upon what they will be using the platform for within their organization.
4. Zoho Invoice
Zoho is not only a trusted name, but one of the best alternatives to Chargify for recurring billing needs as well. As a business owner, it will help eliminate guesswork, missed payments, and maximize efficiency.
Visit Zoho Invoice
This program is similar to Chargify in that:
Some of the differences between the two programs include:
- It sets up auto billing accounts for all customers.
- You can choose various payment forms, when setting up the recurring billing.
- Online, credit, or check payments can be made with this program for recurring billing.
- This focuses more on accounting. It has auto and recurring features, but is a broader program than Chargify.
- You can modify based upon particular business needs, spending, formatting, and other restrictions, depending on the type of business you operate.
- It gives you reports and analysis of company financials, so you know where you stand at all times as a business owner.
The pricing for this program is about $30 each month, per user. So, it is affordable, and even for a larger business with a large billing team, it is not going to cost nearly as much as other software or program solutions will cost you.
5. Produmex Production
Billing, automation, recurring payments, and more. This is one of the top sites like Chargify, and one of the best solutions for your business, if you are looking for general accounting software to implement as well.
Visit Produmex Production
Some similarities are:
Some of the differences are:
- The ability to set up recurring payments for individual clients.
- The ability to modify or change payment date for clients.
- You can quickly and easily set up new accounts, to avoid missed payments or late fees.
- It works through production management, planning, and other process, not simply the billing portion of things.
- It provides alerts and feedback, based upon how you interact with clients.
- It will give you the in-depth analysis you need to know, in order to keep track of client accounts, information, balances, and more, to ensure healthy financial success as a business owner.
Of course, this is a more “inclusive” program you can implement for your business and accounting service needs. Because of this, it will end up costing a bit more than other programs. For business owners, you will have to call in to get a quote for the program, based upon business size, and who will be using it.